- Reduced price
- -25% Bestseller
Papaya Granule Peels Cleanser
Mild deep cleanser enriched with natural enzymes for all skin types.
Recommended by a beautician. It's really a very good tool both for crushing and impact. The quantity will be enough for a long time.
I was tempted to try this scrub and I fell in love with it after the first use 🥰 I use it once a week, my face just shines, my skin is smooth and soft.
The best exfoliator for 3 years! Does not irritate sensitive skin and after scrubbing the skin is very soft and smooth!
Save with sets
The powder-type cleanser contains Papain, an enzyme extracted from papaya that decomposes protein, which removes excess sebum without irritating the skin.
Removes excess sebum and impurities lodged in pores. The cleanser removes excess sebum and impurities lodged inside the pores, helping the skin achieve a healthy glow.
Natural moisturising agents keep the skin hydrated Lactose and lecithin are natural moisturising agents that hydrate the skin, restoring its healthy natural glow.
- Papain - Extracted from green papayas, papain decomposes protein, which allows it to efficiently remove lipoperoxide and aged sebum;
- Zea Mays (Corn) Starch - An eco-friendly, slightly acidic, and botanical cleansing powder with corn starch that removes makeup and other residue from the skin;
- Lactose - Lactose is similar to the membrane that fills the void between skin cells. It can remove excess sebum from the surface without irritating the skin, helping it to achieve a clear and glowing complexion.
Dispense an adequate amount and full lather. Gently massage onto the face.
- Deep Cleansing: Dispense an adequate amount and mix with a small amount of water. Gently massage the face along the skin's texture. It may be used 2 to 3 times a week.
- Enzyme Pack: Dispense an adequate amount into a bowl and fully lather using the pack brush. Apply to the face avoiding the areas around the eyes and mouth. Wash off with the lukewarm water after 10 to 15 minutes.
Zea Mays (Corn) Starch / Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate / Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate / Sodium Palmitate / DiGlycerin /Maltodextrin / Allantoin / Papain / Hydrogenated Lecithin / Ceramide NP / Sucrose Stearate / Sodium Metabisulfite / Cholesterol / Palmitic Acid / Cholesteryl Macadamiate / Stearic Acid / Hydrolyzed Lupine Protein / Saccharide Isomerate / Gluconolactone / Caesalpinia Spinosa Fruit Extract / Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract / Water / Kappaphycus Alvarezii Extract / 1, 2-Hexanediol / Butylene Glycol / Fragrance.
CMS LAB is an expert medical cosmetics company founded in 2001 that provides high quality products and leads trends in medical beauty market in Korea and abroad.
Cell Fusion C is a fundamental medical skincare solution for solving and improving ski problems.
Fundamental dermatological brand
Cell Fusion C was created for solving and improving skin problems, and has been recognised and valued for its expertise by customers since 2001.
Highly develop technology
NEO CMS™ is a patented ingredient developed for deep skin replenishment and reinforcement of the skin barrier.
9 ingredients are formulated at an optimal ratio to strengthen the skin and its barrier.
CMS LAB R&D Center
Cell Fusion C constantly researches high quality formulas for healthy skin at its own R&D centre. Each product has been certified for safety and effectiveness