pH Condition Toner for Oily Skin
pH CONDITION TONER TO CONTROL OLD KERATIN AND EXCESSIVE SEBUM
Cell Fusion C
Tre.AC pH Condition Toner
- Completed Non-Comedogenic test;
- Completed skin keratin improvement test;
- Completed skin safety test.
pH Condition Toner manages skin pH by removing excess sebum, impurities and dead skin cells.
- Slightly acid balanced toner keeping skin pH level which is off- balanced after face-washing;
- Natural salicylic acid and natural pectin purify old keratin, sebum and pores deep in the skin;
- Trouble total care solution to improve 5 skin conditions at once.
- Flower Acids, Bio Ecolator, Salix Alba(White Willow) Bark
After cleansing, dispense an adequate amount and apply onto the face along the skin texture.
CMS LAB was founded in 2001 and for the past 17 years it kept bringing constant innovation in medical skin care channel based on dermatology know-how. CMS LAB is a company-expert in medical cosmetic that provides high class quality products and leads trends in medical beauty market in Korea and abroad.
"Cell Fusion C" – Fundamental medical skin care solution for solving and improving skin problems
Fundamental dermatological brand
Cell Fusion C was created for solving and improving skin problems and has been grown up with recognition of expertise and customers for 17years
High technology – NEO CMS™
NEO CMS™ is a patented ingredient developed for fundamental replenishment of skin from deep inside and consolidation of skin barrier
The 9 ingredients formulated at an optimized ratio strengthen skin from deep inside and help to consolidate skin barrier.
CMS LAB R&D Center
Cell Fusion C constantly researches high quality formula for healthy skin at it’s own R&D center. each product has been certified its safety and effectiveness
You might also like
Related articles on blog
No related articles on blog