Face Tan Water
Tan intensity: gradually getting a natural-looking tan.
Face Tan Water™ comes in a 100ml bottle.
Suitable for all skin tones.
Face Tan Water™ is a gradual liquid self tanning toner. An organic self tan in Eco Tan’s range specifically created for face, neck and décolletage!
Face Tan Water™ builds to a beautiful glow, creates a youthful radiance and even reduces the need to wear foundation!
Self-tanning Face Tan Water is a gradual liquid tanning toner, specially created for face, neck, and décolletage! Face Tan Water builds to a beautiful glow, creates a youthful radiance and even reduces the need to wear foundation! It contains nothing artificial and is free from synthetic ingredients. Instead, it is made with only certified organic and natural ingredients sourced from Mother Nature. Our self-tanning Face Tan Water is also vegan and cruelty-free!
To keep that summer sun-kissed glow on your face all year round, without the sun’s harmful rays, apply self-tanning Face Tan Water 2-3 times a week. Since Face Tan Water is non-comedogenic, it is formulated to lock in moisture without clogging pores. So it’s lightweight moisturizing properties leave your skin feeling soft and hydrated, never greasy! Also, this revolutionary product was awarded GOLD in the 2016 UK Pure Beauty Awards as the Best New Sun Care and Tanning Product and was the WINNER in the Natural Tanning Category in the 2017 Janey LOVES PLATINUM Awards.
Need some glorious inspo?
Easily add Face Tan Water™ to your beauty routine – ditch your foundation and get a sun-kissed glow with Face Tan Water™ instead!
FACE TAN WATER™ SIGNATURE INGREDIENTS
- Aloe vera
- Orange peel
- Rose geranium
NO Hidden Nasties!
Face Tan Water™ does not contain…
- NO orange or synthetic dyes
- NO synthetic ingredients
- And definitely NO horrid fake tan smell!
Face Tan Water™ is a light weight non-comedogenic formulation specifically designed for face, neck, and décolletage.
- For best results we recommend you apply Face Tan Water to fresh clean dry skin just like a toner. That’s where it fits into your routine. Apply 2 -3 times per week for a radiant glow.
- Use a few days in a row to build up your desired colour then we find 2 -3 times per week is enough to maintain it amongst your usual skincare routine.
- Exfoliate at least 24 hours before applying Face Tan Water, you only need to exfoliate once a week as our organic self-tans do need a certain amount of dead skin cells to adhere to and any more you’re just removing fresh healthy skin.
- Just use your fingers to apply as we find a cotton pad that can soak up all the liquid. It contains nothing synthetic or artificial so it won’t stain your hands. No nasty dyes. (we couldn’t be certified organic if it did).
- Make sure you’re applying enough product about at least a teaspoon per application to see a thin liquid layer on your skin.
- Think of it as your toner, that’s where it fits into your routine, wait for it to dry before applying any moisturizers. Use instead of toner. as using another toner straight over it will wipe it straight off.
- Use a soap-free and SLS free cleansers as they are known to strips tans.
note: Be wary of using Face Tan Water directly before oil-based serums as oils are known to strip tans so use them at different times of the day.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Dihydroxyacetone**, Glycerin*, Leuconostoc/Radish root ferment filtrate**, Glyceryl Caprylate**, Caprylyl/Capryl Wheat Bran/Straw Glycosides**, Aqua**, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel oil*, Dehydroxanthan Gum**, Fusel Wheat Bran/Straw Glycosides**, Palargonium Graveolens (Rose Geranium) Oil*, Polyglyceryl-5 Oleate**, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate**, Sodium Hyaluronate**, Citronellol**, Geraniol**, Limonene**, Linalool**. * Certified Organic by the Organic Food Chain Australia. ** Natural.
Eight years ago, Sonya Driver was a wife, a mother and a sister. She had the world at her feet and a great sense of self worth. She had just bought a beachside block of land with her husband to build their dream house and left her job as an international flight attendant to be a full time mother.
Sonya’s world was turned upside down when her husband called and said the marriage was over. She was suddenly abandoned, unemployed and living in a run-down house. Sonya was left to raise her girls alone. To add to a dire situation, her gentle-spirited sister was diagnosed with a melanoma. In an attempt to lift her faith and be a strong, positive influence over her fragile sister, Sonya began a new life.
She got up from the ground and spent two weeks volunteering in East Timor, where she fed hungry children and comforted the sick. She shampooed the hair of women who had never before had their hair washed. After two weeks living in a desolate village with little food or water, Sonya was distracted from her grim situation at home. Surrounded by people who had nothing, she was able to put her situation in perspective.
Sonya returned to the Gold Coast determined to make a positive change and support her sister, whose cancerous growth had been cut from her arm, leaving a horrible scar.
Still wanting to get a tan without the risk of harmful UV rays, they sought the next best thing. Sonya and her sister began getting regular spray tans together but soon became concerned about the ingredients they were constantly covering themselves with. Sonya began to research the ingredients used by many different brands, regardless of their claims. She says it only took her a few minutes to decide not to use their products anymore. After all, our skin is our largest organ, and much of what we put on it is absorbed into our bloodstream.
Sonya started buying in samples of cacao, flower essence, chamomile and all all things natural and organic and started mixing batches out of her tiny kitchen in her Currumbin house.
In 2011, Eco Tan made Australian history by becoming the first and only tanning manufacturer to be certified organic by the Organic Food Chain under the Australian government.
“I want to encourage women that no matter how dark your world turns, never give up and know you are worthy, strong and have value!”
You might also like
Related articles on blog
No related articles on blog