Face cream "Aquaporin Cream"
This moisturizing cream activates aquaporin, which is the water channel of the skin, so that it allows excellent hydration of the skin, while reduces the level of swelling by lowering the skin temperature.
If your skin remains dry after applying a lot of moisturizing cream, then the fundamental reason would be aquaporin.
- Glyceryl Glucoside activates aquaporin to deliver moisture to all parts of the skin;
- Phospholipid + Ceramide capsule + Water magnet + Key amino acids for moisturizing factors create a moisturized environment of the skin
- The 68% moisture base and the moisture layering system with 7 different hyaluronic acids provide long-lasting hydration.
- Glyceryl Glucoside - contributes to activating aquaporin, which is narrow and difficult to deliver water (moisture boosting effect);
- 7HA - Creating a moisturized environment through full moisture delivery to all parts;
- MC-BNC that is comprised of amino acid complex - takes care of damaged moisturizing factor due to dry environment & Enhances the moisture holding ability;
- Saccharide Isomerate - called a water magnet, it originates from plant starch — the natural characteristic of sugar attracts water particle inside the skin.
Temporary swelling alleviation / Temperature lowering test completed
Skin safety test completed
Directions: Dispense an adequate amount at the last stage of your skincare routine, and apply along the skin’s texture.
Recommendations when to use cream:
- Recommended for all skin types with lack of moisture (Also recommended for dry skin due to exfoliation);
- A moisturizing cream recommended for dry oily skin;
- Recommended for people who suffer from various skin issues due to irritation, increased skin temperature;
- Recommended to use with a product that contains high content of pure vitamin C.
WATER, PROPANEDIOL, GLYCERIN, CYCLOHEXASILOXANE, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, HYDROGENATED POLY(C6-14 OLEFIN), POLYGLYCERYL-10 STEARATE, METHYLPROPANEDIOL, HYDROGENATED POLYDECENE, POLYGLYCERIN-3, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, DICAPRYLYL CARBONATE, C14-22 ALCOHOLS, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, ECLIPTA PROSTRATA LEAF EXTRACT, LAMINARIA JAPONICA EXTRACT, C12-20 ALKYL GLUCOSIDE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, POLYQUATERNIUM-51, FRAGRANCE, PANTHENOL, GLYCERYL GLUCOSIDE, SODIUM HYALURONATE, HYDROGENATED LECITHIN, FRUCTOOLIGOSACCHARIDES, BETA-GLUCAN, TROMETHAMINE, AMMONIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYLTAURATE/VP COPOLYMER, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, OCTYLDODECANOL, CENTELLA ASIATICA EXTRACT, FICUS CARICA (FIG) FRUIT EXTRACT, SACCHARIDE ISOMERATE, HYDROLYZED HYALURONIC ACID, XYLITYLGLUCOSIDE, RAFFINOSE, ANHYDROXYLITOL, CERAMIDE NP, RIBES NIGRUM (BLACK CURRANT) SEED OIL, FOLIC ACID, XYLITOL, CHOLESTEROL, TOCOPHEROL, CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA (MATRICARIA) EXTRACT, CHRYSANTHEMUM PARTHENIUM (FEVERFEW) EXTRACT, GLUCOSE, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL UNSAPONIFIABLES, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, SUCROSE STEARATE, HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM HYALURONATE, CARDIOSPERMUM HALICACABUM FLOWER/LEAF/VINE EXTRACT, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, SODIUM CITRATE, CITRIC ACID, CHOLESTERYL MACADAMIATE, STEARIC ACID, PALMITIC ACID, PINUS PINASTER BARK EXTRACT, SODIUM HYALURONATE CROSSPOLYMER, HYALURONIC ACID, PALMITOYL PENTAPEPTIDE-4, ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) LEAF EXTRACT, COPPER TRIPEPTIDE-1, MAGNESIUM PCA, ARGININE, ISOLEUCINE, TYROSINE, THREONINE, PROLINE, ALANINE, PHENYLALANINE, ASPARTIC ACID, SEA SALT, CYSTEINE, SUCROSE, SERINE, VALINE, HISTIDINE, METHIONINE, LEUCINE, LYSINE, FORMIC ACID, 1-METHYLHYDANTOIN-2-IMIDE, MAGNESIUM CITRATE, MAGNESIUM CHLORIDE, CITRULLINE, GLUCOSAMINE HCL, GLUTAMIC ACID, TRYPTOPHAN, ASPARAGINE, GLUTAMINE, GLYCINE, CALCIUM CHLORIDE, TAURINE, DIPOTASSIUM PHOSPHATE, HYDROLYZED SODIUM HYALURONATE, SODIUM ACETYLATED HYALURONATE, HYDROLYZED LUPINE PROTEIN, GUAIAZULENE.
CMS LAB was founded in 2001 and for the past 17 years it kept bringing constant innovation in medical skin care channel based on dermatology know-how. CMS LAB is a company-expert in medical cosmetic that provides high class quality products and leads trends in medical beauty market in Korea and abroad.
"Cell Fusion C" – Fundamental medical skin care solution for solving and improving skin problems
Fundamental dermatological brand
Cell Fusion C was created for solving and improving skin problems and has been grown up with recognition of expertise and customers for 17years
High technology – NEO CMS™
NEO CMS™ is a patented ingredient developed for fundamental replenishment of skin from deep inside and consolidation of skin barrier
The 9 ingredients formulated at an optimized ratio strengthen skin from deep inside and help to consolidate skin barrier.
CMS LAB R&D Center
Cell Fusion C constantly researches high quality formula for healthy skin at it’s own R&D center. each product has been certified its safety and effectiveness