"Multi Aqua Gel" Soothing waterdrop gel
Soothing waterdrop gel for sensitive, dry, combination skin types.
- The waterdrop moisture gel that gently soothes irritated skin;
- The moisturizing factors from plant-derived phytowater and Portulaca Oleracea Extract soothe sensitive skin;
- Supplies abundant moisture through its unique waterdrop technology;
- The unique waterdrop texture of the gel keeps the skin moisturized for long hours, filling it with rich moisture contained in the waterdrops as they burst;
- Contains Lecithin to moisturize and soften the skin;
- The ingredient of Lecithin softens the skin texture and provides abundant moisture to the skin.
- Phytowater - Moisturizing factors such as green tea water and Chamaecyparis Obtusa Water provide an excellent effect of soothing the skin and retaining its moisture.
- Sodium Hyaluronate is a derivative of Hyaluronic Acid that is a natural moisturizer factor. It prevents dryness by providing moisture to the skin.
- Hydrogenated Lecithin - Lecithin is one of the most important components of the skin. It is a protein that can be obtained from soybeans and egg yolk. It has an excellent moisturizing and anti-oxidizing effect.
How To Use: After cleansing, dispense an adequate amount and apply over the face at the serum stage. Lightly pat to help the absorption.
Does not degrease the skin:
Water, dimethicone, butylene glycol, cyclopentasiloxane, peg-10 dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, piper methysticum leaf/root/stem extract, ulmus davidiana root extract, amaranthus caudatus seed extract, glycyrrhiza glabra (locorice) root extract, portulaca oleracea extract, paeonia lactiflora root extract, cnidium officinale root extract, pueraria thunbergiana root extract, cucumis sativus (cucumber) fruit extract, hyaluronic acid, soluble collagen, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, camellia sinensis leaf water, chamaecyparis orbtusa water, hydrogenated lecithin, sodium hyaluronate, sodium chloride, sodium citrate, benzophenone-4, panthenol, xanthan gum, phenoxye-thanol, methylparaben, blue 1.
CMS LAB was founded in 2001 and for the past 17 years it kept bringing constant innovation in medical skin care channel based on dermatology know-how. CMS LAB is a company-expert in medical cosmetic that provides high class quality products and leads trends in medical beauty market in Korea and abroad.
"Cell Fusion C" – Fundamental medical skin care solution for solving and improving skin problems
Fundamental dermatological brand
Cell Fusion C was created for solving and improving skin problems and has been grown up with recognition of expertise and customers for 17years
High technology – NEO CMS™
NEO CMS™ is a patented ingredient developed for fundamental replenishment of skin from deep inside and consolidation of skin barrier
The 9 ingredients formulated at an optimized ratio strengthen skin from deep inside and help to consolidate skin barrier.
CMS LAB R&D Center
Cell Fusion C constantly researches high quality formula for healthy skin at it’s own R&D center. each product has been certified its safety and effectiveness
You might also like
Related articles on blog
No related articles on blog