Moisture Oxygen Emulsion
Soothing moisturizing emulsion for sensitive skin.
I can't imagine daily face skin care without this emulsion❤️ I've been using it for about 3-4 years.
I am buying a second package. My daughter uses it.
I liked it, it's very light, has a pleasant smell, and the makeup covers well.
- The ultra-moisture emulsion that relieves skin irritations.
- The ingredients of Trehalose and Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice provide moisture and soothe the skin that has been irritated by medical treatment and external stimuli.
- Provides a refreshing sensation by supplying abundant moisture to the skin.
- The compound of Trehalose and Polyglutamic Acid provides a refreshing sensation by supplying abundant moisture to the skin.
- Provides vitality by supplying nourishment to the skin.
- The ingredient of Tocopheryl Acetate provides vitality to tired skin by supplying it with an anti-oxidising effect and rich nourishment.
- Glycosyl Trehalose - has a high moisturisation content. It prevents dryness in the skin around the eyes after washing the face.
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice - soothes sensitive skin. It has an excellent effect of soothing and moisturising the skin by supplying it with moisture.
- Tocopheryl Acetate - is vitamin E, which prevents dryness with the effects of soothing and supplying moisture to the skin.
How To Use: after toner, dispense an adequate amount and apply over the face. Lightly pat to help the absorption.
Water, butylene glycol, cetyl ethylhexanoate, dipropylene glycol, 1,2-hexanediol, mineral oil, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, glycerin, dimethicone, cyclopentasiloxane, bacillus/soybean ferment extract, cetyl alcohol, sodium pca, stearyl alcohol, trehalose, polyglutamic acid, polysorbate 80, cyclohexasiloxane, sorbitan stearate, glyceryl stearate, peg-100 stearate, alcohol, sodium polyacrylate, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, sodium acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate copolymer, isohexadecane, arginine, salix alba (willow) bark extract, laureth -23, acrylates/c10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, trideceth-6, tocopheryl acetate, salicylic acid, disodium dta, sorbitan oleate, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, peg/ppg-18/18 dimethicone, decylene glycol, caprylyl glycol, pentylene glycol, hydrogenated polydecene.
CMS LAB is an expert medical cosmetics company founded in 2001 that provides high quality products and leads trends in medical beauty market in Korea and abroad.
Cell Fusion C is a fundamental medical skincare solution for solving and improving ski problems.
Fundamental dermatological brand
Cell Fusion C was created for solving and improving skin problems, and has been recognised and valued for its expertise by customers since 2001.
Highly develop technology
NEO CMS™ is a patented ingredient developed for deep skin replenishment and reinforcement of the skin barrier.
9 ingredients are formulated at an optimal ratio to strengthen the skin and its barrier.
CMS LAB R&D Center
Cell Fusion C constantly researches high quality formulas for healthy skin at its own R&D centre. Each product has been certified for safety and effectiveness