Orange Flower Facial Wash
Nourishing, gently foaming facial wash cleanses dry and dehydrated skin types by washing away everyday impurities.
With natural neroli oil, distilled from the blossom of the bitter orange tree, soothing calendula and cooling aloe vera, it refreshes your skin, without drying it further.
- For dry and dehydrated skin types
- Gently cleansing, nourishing and nurturing
- With antioxidant-rich aloe vera
How to use:
Massage a small amount into damp skin, using an upward circular motion, taking care around the delicate eye area. Rinse with cool water, then gently pat dry. For best results use daily and follow with our Nourishing Orange Flower Toner and Nourishing Orange Flower Daily Moisture.
Top Tips to keep skin hydrated
- Drink plenty of water - Your skin needs water - 2 litres a day, including from food, is ideal. Add a slice of lemon to restore your skin's brightness.
- Use a facial oil - Harsh weather conditions take their toll - help protect skin by adding a few drops of facial oil when applying your moisturiser.
- Wash with cooler water - Taking hot showers and baths can dehydrate skin. So turn the temperature down by 5°C at the same time and save enough energy
Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) seed oil*, Aqua (Water), Sodium cocoamphoacetate, Lauryl betaine, Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) seed oil*, Glycerin*, Calendula officinalis (Marigold) flower extract*, Alcohol denat.*, Cetearyl glucoside, Aloe barbadensis (Aloe vera) leaf juice powder*, Citrus aurantium amara (Neroli) oil*, Citrus nobilis (Mandarin) oil*, Canaga odorata (Ylang ylang) flower oil*, Xanthan gum, Citric acid, Benzyl alcohol, Benzyl benzoate, Benzyl salicylate, Citral, Citronellol, Eugenol, Farnesol, Geraniol, Isoeugenol, Linalool.
*Organically produced ingredient. Natural constituent of essential oils listed. Made with 89% organic ingredients.
Established in 1981, Neal’s Yard Remedies is a modern apothecary, creating award-winning natural and organic health and beauty. From small beginnings in a quiet corner of Covent Garden, company is now a global leader with a growing presence across five continents – but remain grounded in belief that outer beauty and inner health should be in perfect balance.
Neal’s Yard Remedies use the highest possible percentage of organic ingredients as they are kinder to the earth – and kinder to you.
Using ethically sourced herbs, botanicals and essential oils, company's experts handcraft potent blends of love, science and nature.