Skin Compost Collection
1. SUPER CITRUS CLEANSER – An extraordinary Super blend of Certified Organic Aloe, Lemongrass & Caviar Lime to deeply cleanse and help regenerate the skin for a smoother and more even complexion.
2. SUPER ACAI EXFOLIATOR – Designed to intensely exfoliate whilst enriching the skin with the powerful antioxidant and brightening properties of marvellous Acai!
3. SUPER FRUIT HYDRATOR – Your Super hydrating and dynamic oil free moisturiser with pure Hyaluronic Acid and Wild Harvest Plum to naturally help reduce the appearance of ageing.
SKIN COMPOST 3 STEP SKINCARE SYSTEM
SKIN COMPOST 3 Step Skincare System harnesses the phenomenal powers of organic vegetable, super fruit and seed formulation to help revolutionise the health of your skin. It’s just so much more than your usual 3 step system….. SUPER CLEAN – SUPER SMOOTH – SUPER CLEAR – SUPER KIND ?
With the phenomenal superpowers of organic vegetable, super fruit and seeds to help revolutionise your skin. The New Certified Organic Eco By Sonya Driver 3 Step Skincare System will help clear, protect, soothe, improve and nourish every skin type. Get ready for your BEST skin yet!
1. SUPER CITRUS CLEANSER | FACE GEL CLEANSER
An extraordinary Super blend of Certified Organic Aloe, Lemongrass & Caviar Lime to deeply cleanse and help regenerate the skin for a smoother and more even complexion.
SUPER CLEAN, CLEAR, BALANCED & KIND
- Aloe + Lemongrass + Caviar Lime
- Organic lemongrass is anti-bacterial and healing
- Deeply cleanse and regenerate skin for a smoother, more even complexion
TIP: The family’s affordable cleanser.
2. SUPER ACAI EXFOLIATOR | INTENSE FACE SCRUB
Designed to intensely exfoliate whilst enriching the skin with the powerful antioxidant and brightening properties of marvelous Acai!
SUPER SMOOTH, CLEAR, EVEN & POWERFUL
- Acai + Coconut + Magnesium Salts
- Intense exfoliator harnessing the powerful antioxidant and brightening properties of Acai
- If you want clear smooth skin, you found me!
TIP: Use this twice a week.
3. SUPER FRUIT HYDRATOR | OIL FREE FOR ALL SKIN TYPES
Your Super hydrating and dynamic oil free moisturiser with pure Hyaluronic Acid and Wild Harvest Plum to naturally help reduce the appearance of ageing.
SUPER CHARGED, SMOOTH, HYDRATED & HONEST
- Hyaluronic Acid + Coconut Water + Wild Harvest Plum
- Dynamic oil free moisturiser for face with botanical active ingredients help reduce appearance of ageing
- Hyaluronic holds 1000 times its own weight in water for superb hydration
Intensely moisturising while being incredibly light. Nourishes the skin at a cellular level.
AUSTRALIAN MADE – CERTIFIED ORGANIC – VEGAN – NUT FREE – CRUELTY FREE – NON TOXIC
Need some glorious inspo?
SKIN COMPOST COLLECTION SIGNATURE FACIAL
- Step 1: Double Cleanse face, neck and décolletage using Super Citrus Cleanser.
- Step 2: Exfoliate face, neck and décolletage with Super Acai Exfoliator. Don’t forget the lips!
- Step 3: Apply Glory Oil to face, neck and décolletage and continue with your facial massage routine.
- Step 4: Apply Face Compost mask to face, neck and décolletage using a soft mask brush. Leave on for 7 minutes.
- Step 5: While the Face Compost mask is feeding the skin, exfoliate back of hands with Super Acai Exfoliator and then complete hand treatment with a Glory Oil massage.
- Step 6: Apply Super Fruit Hydrator mixed with a few drops of Glory Oil to face, neck and décolletage.
TIP: As sun safety awareness is at our core, we recommend the application of Natural Rose Hip Sunscreen to finish.
Eight years ago, Sonya Driver was a wife, a mother and a sister. She had the world at her feet and a great sense of self worth. She had just bought a beachside block of land with her husband to build their dream house and left her job as an international flight attendant to be a full time mother.
Sonya’s world was turned upside down when her husband called and said the marriage was over. She was suddenly abandoned, unemployed and living in a run-down house. Sonya was left to raise her girls alone. To add to a dire situation, her gentle-spirited sister was diagnosed with a melanoma. In an attempt to lift her faith and be a strong, positive influence over her fragile sister, Sonya began a new life.
She got up from the ground and spent two weeks volunteering in East Timor, where she fed hungry children and comforted the sick. She shampooed the hair of women who had never before had their hair washed. After two weeks living in a desolate village with little food or water, Sonya was distracted from her grim situation at home. Surrounded by people who had nothing, she was able to put her situation in perspective.
Sonya returned to the Gold Coast determined to make a positive change and support her sister, whose cancerous growth had been cut from her arm, leaving a horrible scar.
Still wanting to get a tan without the risk of harmful UV rays, they sought the next best thing. Sonya and her sister began getting regular spray tans together but soon became concerned about the ingredients they were constantly covering themselves with. Sonya began to research the ingredients used by many different brands, regardless of their claims. She says it only took her a few minutes to decide not to use their products anymore. After all, our skin is our largest organ, and much of what we put on it is absorbed into our bloodstream.
Sonya started buying in samples of cacao, flower essence, chamomile and all all things natural and organic and started mixing batches out of her tiny kitchen in her Currumbin house.
In 2011, Eco Tan made Australian history by becoming the first and only tanning manufacturer to be certified organic by the Organic Food Chain under the Australian government.
“I want to encourage women that no matter how dark your world turns, never give up and know you are worthy, strong and have value!”